Overlord - Vol. 13 Ch. 53

I wish we could see the side story where Solution takes Ainz's slime because she wants to be the to clean him.

XL

Double-page supporter
Fukken goblins, stealing our wiminz and shit with their "chivalrous act". You can't fool me with that "i'm friendly" smile, I know you want da booty.

instead of that formless bath slime, next time satoru momonga ainz should call the beautyform Solution slime. 😘 hentai

Group Leader
@Abetillo apparently it's the top priority in Nazarick, I understand what you mean but this doesn't really translate well to what's happening.
Top priority meaning, it's their aim right now, top priorities will be the means to get there. Which Ainz may play upon so they target things that should not be priorities to slow down things (like protecting that "important" human village).

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12

It's easy to destroy something. It's hard to dominate and rule.

Even if everyone is mind controlled, you still need to work out where they live, food production, industry, tending to medical needs, logistics concerns, population growth and stability, defense, espionage and counter espionage, etc.

You blow up a kingdom, congrats you now have dirt, sand and glass that you rule over.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss the part of adventurers raiding ainz dungeon in the anime or did the manga skipped that part Entirey? Its been awhile since i readed ad watch this so i dont remember

Dex-chan lover
@Terrate We are still an unknown number of chapters behind. The manga wasn't skipping anything though, it was anime that omitted many things. That's why the manga is slower.

Banned
Ooooh. Now a second best girl appears.

Yuri Alpha and Lumiere. GLASSES MAIDS BANZAI!

Users who are viewing this thread