Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
nice meaty chapter, can't wait for [REDACTED] to show up

ugh, I still don't understand why Ainz killed them though. He could have just, not?

Dex-chan lover
@rake2005
Because there was no reason to let them live. The plan was suggested by demiurge to set things up but there was leeway for these group.
It was optional for them, ainz warned them and asked their intentions.
They already found gold and treasures at the entrance so they could have walked away at that point. Unlike adventurers, they are more of the under the table group. Their task was mainly investigating the ruins, no one expects a fully detailed report. They could have said that it was old, full of undead and it would still pass for their level of expertise.
The only reason you feel bad is because you know their reasons for doing it and the people they left behind. Ainz doesn't know any of this.
The most notable thing he knows about them is they are doing this for money.

Dex-chan lover
So... Anime watchers and LN readers would have know the outcome already. I did both so I guess the manga will be the same. For anybody who wants to know.
Every party that went into the ruin out of their own volition did not return. The Foresight party members all met terrible fates. Which lead to terrible fate for the twins as well.

Dex-chan lover
TvMMOn2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Press F for Foresight ( or more their lack of )

No, it's not going to end well.

Nests, experiments, feed, and ornaments. Are these considered spoilers?

I'm super confused. I swear I've read this over a year ago....

What am I missing?

Maan, I expect to see Nemu, Enri, and Nfirea reaction about Nazarick Tomb. Well, I guess we'll go to S3 immediately then.

Users who are viewing this thread