Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 61

Supporter
Too much resentment being left around but, oh well, these guys are antiheroes of evil alignment.

On page 41, the translation for Ainz should be "To have asked such a worthless thing, forgive me" 聞く can translate into "hear" as well as "ask".

Supporter
should have taken your sisters and gone somewhere to lead a quiet life.

Double-page supporter
"Little did they know that the tomb is... sponsored by the globally playable DMMORPG game, Yggdrasil! With over 3 Billion players worldwide that are always online and over 30 thousand equipments and more than 10 world class items to be used to gran-"

Fed-Kun's army
oh they skipped the part where momon duels the workers and shows them why he's adamantine ranked.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 iirc adventurers are called workers in the Empire

Well, they knew the risks. This is what I enjoy from Overlord, all those extras and mob characters with a background.

Double-page supporter
@ismaelh
@no168_92
no no , adventurer and workers are different, while adventurer have their own guild , workers dont have guild , more like workers are freelancer that goes to do quest that directly commisioned to them . adventurer still abide to some rule like if your level too low, you arent allowed to take the quest, while worker can do it without bothering the quest rank, they took all the risk of the commision they get without any secure info/help from guild

Me who read ln, manga and watch anime seeing this party future and things
images

Dex-chan lover
Better not forget that the majority of Nazarick are aligned evil. Everyone else are going to have bad time when the main cast are villains.

Cockroaches and bandits are about to get what they deserve. Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Users who are viewing this thread