Overlord - Vol. 16 Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
According to the LN, Gringham started out as the third son of a common farmer. Since the first son got the farm and the second son was back-up, third sons basically became vagabonds when becoming adults. He also had no formal education to speak of, and so he speaks in a formal way so he won't be looked down upon for being an unrefined country bumpkin when speaking to patrons hiring his team.
That being said, he makes good money now, and his cut of the share this time around couldn't be earned by his two brothers in a year, so he was happy about how he'd done so far.
We'll so how he fares through this precarious situation.

Double-page supporter
"A wild yuri alpha appears!"

idk how many years I'm going to have to wait for shizu to get her friend but I'll wait for it

PSA: Reminder to give our lord and savior Kaobara thanks for the new chapter.

Double-page supporter
@xpt
I mean there's famously inscriptions in the Hagia Sophia that were thought to be holy for centuries, but turns out it was just some Viking Mercenary stating he was there and stuff like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShaiHH wasn't there that one that literally just said "This is high up" and another that said "I fucked ____'s mom"

Dex-chan lover
@Redice

There’s a thought, they could have cut the 61.5 chapter page count down and made room for that fight.

@marcyvq

The LN might wrap up by then, maybe, maruyama averages 1.5-2 years or so per book

For "Nazarick Old Guarders," English doesn't really have present tense noun for guards, grammatically it would be Old Guard, with alternatives being Sentinels or Guardians

@bitlock manga and anime are from the same source, the light novel, so take a guess
PS Yeah, she gets a mercykill.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying, there was 2 ways they could have gotten out alive, 1 bailing after taking the first loot (they'll die later, but at least they live longer) and 2 answering Ainz's question properly (going for greed is asking for death, doing it for family, you may be pardoned)

Users who are viewing this thread