Overlord

Dex-chan lover
almost every popular LN that's come out has had an active fan translation scene. Overlord is a great series but the active fan translation is what made it stand out from the hundreds of other series. The author can be pissed all he wants but your newest work isn't available in english for people to actually pay you for cause yen press release at the pace of a snail.

@respwn Twitter drama, etc. It just boils down to him not liking to write about Overlord anymore, he doesn't know what to do with the plot. He stated that he will round the LN up quickly. Fan translations also stopped because the translator isn't invested in the story anymore.

In conclusion: the love for the series got a big hit when the author himself doesn't like it anymore.

@ShinoSan I consumed every Overlord media that there is to consume, but who knows what happens with the series in the future.
Maybe I, and others are making this bigger than it is. The author might just be a pessimistic person that likes to vend off on Twitter, even if he was a total ass about it.
As you can tell, a big fan like me am still assblasted about it all even to this day, but the series isn't by any means dead. It will continue for at least a couple years.

Dex-chan lover
@ Flamfag123 you said you consumed every Overlord media, rigth? I was thinking about reading the WN or LN to Overlord but don't know which to read first or are they identical .Can you give me some insigth?

Fed-Kun's army
it was good in the beginning but its getting shitier and shitier

Not to sound like an ass**le, but I hope the manga catches up and surpasses before season 4 comes out😇

I would like to ask, what volume in ln is the empire of the dwarves? Where ainz give a dwarf a piece of metal yet that dwarf run away with it... Its been so long since i read that and i haven't catch up with the ln... Also, can someone give me a site where i can read the ln beyond the dwarven kingdom?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man I love reading the manga but at the rate this going compared to the Anime i might as well watch it instead of reading it man.

Users who are viewing this thread