Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 1 - SCP-173

Double-page supporter
Ahahaha I remembered when Cr1tikal played the SCP game, he encountered this

Group Leader
The lonely assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved. They are quantum-locked. They don't exist when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they freeze into rock. No choice. It's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either. But then you turn your head away, then you blink, and oh yes it can.  And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking, but I can guess. They're coming. The angels are coming for you. But listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
like wouldnt the cell be unbreachable if they just made the door so small that you have to crawl

173 wouldnt be able to get out

Group Leader
@Kampfarsch Nope.
173 has the ability to crawl through tinny man-sized tunnels.

What I believe would be better would be to provide the D-classes with flashlight to avoid collateral effects of a blackout.
Still, it shows what little regard the foundation holds for D-classes.

I always find anything that changes when you're not looking at it, really creepy and scary. Rather its an object moving, something popping up that wasn't previously there showing up, something moving closer, ect.

can't they just cement/freeze it on a box of water (if direct eye contact still required) to prevent any movement?

Users who are viewing this thread