Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 116 - SCP-3118

Double-page supporter
Try with Dr. King and gamble on how many seeds will appear.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the rules of this scp is that when it pulls out the food, if the current state of the body cant sustain the state of when the food is taken, the body dies.

Its probably why the subject with the puddle of milk died is because when the subject was young enough to be still breastfeeding, the subject was a sickly baby and the subject has a ton of vices and it's enough to kill his baby state

@cheekibreeki The description says the food that may come out will be what the subject once ate for lunch. So it could be something they ate when they were 5, 14, 22, etc... The more statistically probable way of doing it would probably be getting an infant who had never eaten anything before, feeding them the pill and only the pill then shooting them to guarantee that the 60% result will actually be what the foundation wants.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Nah, just administer some mild amnesiatics and have the kid luckily found. Granted, who knows if the foundation would go through all the trouble when it'd be easier to just cover up his return entirely, but hey. Though there is the question of exactly how long it's been since he went missing, I guess.

@sarssol I'm not sure. She is a kid than was ressurected by a SCP, this would be already enough to be classified as SCP for itself.

Dex-chan lover
@Duat
Depending on writer, really.
Since the resurrection itself is not primary property of the SCP itself, if the child didn't exhibit another anomalous property then probably she won't classified as SCP.

Double-page supporter
Unfortunately those kids will probably never be able to go home and will be classified as a sub-SCP. At least they'll have a comfortable life (better than their nonexistence in death?)

I'm curious if they remember being killed and eaten though - that would be horrifying.

...what happens if you shoot the 6 year old with the gun though?

Will it create some random foodstuffs or not?
Will it even work since the kid has just been (re)created????

Dex-chan lover
Uh, aren't D-Class generally death row inmates anyway? Especially the ones subjected to more deadly tasks, such as cleaning 173's room or, I dunno, getting shot with a gun?

@IJustMadeThisToComment I think the implication is that the gun deletes the meal from your life, and missing a meal as a baby can probably end quite badly.

@GoblinGuy That D-class was a D-class for the missing children case, though the cannibalism was probably unknown until that time.

Users who are viewing this thread