Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 125 - SCP-347

Between her and Hagakure I think I might have a fetish for invisible girls, not even sure how. Also not sure how you would take blood when you can't see someone's veins.

@MonsterGirlHusband "Also not sure how you would take blood when you can't see someone's veins."
experienced med personnel or high quality thermal camera should pretty much nail it...

So I think we're in arc of Dr. Rights? Because she also appears in some of the previous chapters...

Also, dang somehow she makes me hard

@MonsterGirlHusband - registered nurse in cancer, its all about how the vein feels not the appearance when taking blood. If a vein is super bouncy when being poked, its a good indication for it being full of blood and stable enough to be stabbed. Otherwise there are ultrasound machines that will show you where veins are if the veins are bad for whatever reason ie, age, multiple attempts, history of drug use, previous chemo etc.

Dex-chan lover
If no one can see the baby you don't have to pay child support tho!

@jwanito Thats true I do wonder how they would adapt it to this format though I guess we may or may never find out would you want that SCP to show up or would you not? Just curious

Aggregator gang
I wonder if scp 347's children will be invisible too 🤔
Imagine seeing a normal visible baby coming out of an invisible woman

Users who are viewing this thread