Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 139 - SCP-953

She genocided people in a furry convention?
Nothing wrong here, clearly a safe scp.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis
To be fair, not all Furries are creeps since some are normal folks and don't take it seriously like YouTuber Saberspark who allows his fan to joke that he's secretly one due to the many animated shows he reviews contain furry girls, animator Matthew Gafford of A Fox in Space web cartoon and SonicFox whose a black, gay, furry and professional gamer.

@KiTA
Didn't realize he was named after the artist of Megatokyo. Fred Gallagher is still doing Megatokyo albeit slowly since he has a wife and son to care and works as a school bus driver.

Kumiho is a Korean version of nine-tailed fox. "Ku" means nine, "Mi" means tail, and "Ho" means fox.

Fed-Kun's army
Furry genocide? she's going to be a good soldier for the Exterminatus, helping to dispose of the heretics on this Emperors land.

Dex-chan lover
As a Weeb who knew about Kumihos for a long time, yes, I would advocate for her recruitment in the upcoming war against Furries. She’d make an excellent Roof Korean.

Genetically engineered Catgirls, and by extension, genetic engineering, is nothing more than a modern Pandora’s box. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Are people still acting like furries are the worst thing to exist in 2020?

Also weebs not getting that a Kimiho is more likely to eat them than date them is very on brand for the report.

Contributor
The panel with the nails sticking out of the guy's head is a reference to Hanzel and Gretel from Black Lagoon.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, there IS a Korean Manhwa that waifu’d a Kumiho

Reborn Kumiho I believe it was called.

Also LMAO how’d I miss the furry Genocide when I read the article

Are Both Kitsunes and Kumihos deathly afraid of dogs?

Users who are viewing this thread