Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 139 - SCP-953

Yeah... one of the most terrifying SCP, for me, due to the fact that I still not sure if she (it?) even have a heart (I mean, feelings and emotions).
Her actions always feel off, and the legends that I found out about her just freaked me out.

I remember in high school when "gay" stopped being an acceptable insult. Shortly after, people started to joke about furries instead. I have never understood why people hate them so much.

Fed-Kun's army
@nelanlan Because they have a higher than normal amount of degenerates like how earlier this year various furries were outted as pedos or people who sexually abused or even killed animals with some of them getting arrested and one of them being outted by their mother. Doesn't help that the people who are furries aren't exactly what I would consider socially attuned. Makes it hard to fix their PR disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Just a generic yokai, but she's got a good feature of taking out the trash. Good girl.

This is the one that killed an agent and had 2 other recovery agent eat him. One scary SCP.

Users who are viewing this thread