Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 143 - SCP-2085

Group Leader
@Petnavis Look, I'm not a fan of this skip either but saying that the earlier ones were more heavily moderated isn't really a valid point at all. 682's essentially "lol my oc can't die" while 73's an edgy "he's dark and broody and kills everything"

EDIT: just to add, one of the new ones that I think is worth a read is 5031- it's kinda meta in how different it is from earlier skips.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, this one was quite sweet!!!!!!

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God i can almost tolerate it if it wasn't for the anime references. It feels so early 00s it hurts.

So it's just a scenario where the Foundation meet a superhero. I don't think the Foundation would act the way they did it here

I like this SCP. Personally, I think it’s way better than Able’s character because Black Rabbit Company feels like it actually belongs as one of the Persons of Interests in the SCP world. Which brings me to the only problem that I have with BRC: why didn’t they just create an actual POI group instead of an article? They contrast the Foundation well, where the Foundation serves humanity in the dark as a faceless necessary-evil organization, this one serves humanity in the light as a beacon of hope for children. You can also see that BRC is much more well-versed in the world of magic and the supernatural—or at least more naturally adept in the field—than the Foundation. They’re a team of less than ten people surviving who-knows how long during their time playing as heroes. I think a story where the Foundation cooperates with the BRC to stop something outside both of their control is something everyone should consider making.

I think I'm the only one who liked this SCP. Might be just my "go against the herd" mentality, but whatever.

While I don't mind a bit of humor, those later SCP's are not the same.
The whole SCP started as darker X Files, but most things above 1K would better fit in some shounen.

Users who are viewing this thread