Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 155 - SCP-1400

Group Leader
I will be picking up this series. I am aware that there is a video form of this, but this is for those who prefer to read it instead (like myself), so I will be making my own translations.

Just a transcript of what SCP-1400 said:
Page 1 Panel 2: Hi. Good day to all. I am SCP-1400. Today I want to talk about...
Page 2 Panel 1: Oh no, he saw me! Since he did, might as well make him today's target.
Page 2 Panel 2: Huh? He keeps looking at me although he's not the target? Have I done something wrong?
Page 2 Panel 3: So you really want me to remove my mask so badly? Fine, get that guy to remove my mask then.
Page 3 Panel 1: Ah... Getting beaten up like that must hurt. It's so hard to see someone getting bullied.
Page 3 Panel 3: How embarrassing, having so many people look at me. I better wear some clothes. Being naked in front of others is not right.

Supporter
It doesn't sound like this SCP is immune to bullets. Wouldn't a safer method be to shoot SCP-1400, then have a remote-control bot move the mask into a small container, rather than throwing D-personel at it?

Group Leader
And the Kenja no Mago reference (?)

HrHUmwt.png

2CT172G.png

tMBJwOX.png

@HDMI1 Thanks!

Group Leader
@libbies That's... kind of the point of the backward text... Anyways I put the mirrored text in the comments below, so you don't have to try to read the mirrored text.

Group Leader
@Therealvahl Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

@kyoyagaen123 Right click on the image itself in Imgur, select "Copy Image Address", paste it in the comment field, highlight it and click on the tag button in the toolbar above the comment field. For example:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HrHUmwt.png

with that space after .png removed becomes

HrHUmwt.png

Dex-chan lover
I think this has the same problem with the pizza SCP, shouldn't the mask be scp-1400 and the individual wearing it be SCP 1400-A?

Users who are viewing this thread