Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 159 - SCP-3740

Fed-Kun's army
@kyoyagaen123 There isn’t much more to the reference. It does indeed seem to be from the 1987-1988 anime ぼのぼの and describes a punch used by a raccoon character on a chipmunk character (both just named アライグマくん and シマリスくん) that blasts someone off into the sky team rocket style after 3 sec no matter where they are, per this description found online in an archive: 3秒後に何処にいても相手を蹴り飛ばす技。攻撃は成功。
シマリスくんは空高く飛んでいきました。

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ashur! He just wants to get in bed with his beloved and the pesky goblin's curse keeps getting in the way!

@icecomic
YES. I want to use this. It's such an improvement to the current -- and rather heteronormative --

"IF WE SHARE THE SAME BIOLOGICAL COMPULSION TO INTERLOCK OUR GENITALS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPLEMENTS THEN THE PREREQUISITES ARE NOW WITHIN ACCESS"

(^must be said as loudly and with as little inflection as possible)

EDIT: We... are both kidding, right? I'm still on COVID lockdown. It's been almost a year since I last saw a woman.

Group Leader
@Sarikitty Thanks for the explanation. I did look up on the manga and did see the part where the racoon was always hitting the chipmunk, but there wasn't a catchphrase and and couldn't find the raws. Searching the phrase didn't give any results as well. Since it doesn't look like a translatable joke, I shall leave it as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread