Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 21 - SCP-343

@monstergelo SCP-343 is implied to be altering the memories and documents of SCP personnel. Towards what end is unknown(?). I haven't read the article in a while.

Dex-chan lover
@monstergelo If you look at the file number in the first "staticky" panel, the SCP in question is SCP-076, otherwise known as Able.

The now forgotten doctor asked "God" some questions about a sore subject and refused to be put off of the line of inquiry. Now he is just gone.

Aggregator gang
I never liked this SCP, especially after reading the encounter with the hard to kill lizard. Felt like a cheap character.

Dex-chan lover
@lolfacesayshi If I recall correctly, 343 doesn't like discussing any of the "Christian" inspired SCPs. Also, like jackslate said, 343's interaction (or complete lack thereof) with SCP-682 "Hard to Kill Lizard" is also a conversational dead-end. Though I don't remember him erasing anyone involved in the 682 incident.

Aggregator gang
@PrivatePublic @lolfacesayshi

i do know one thing when the Dr.[REDACTED] asked scp-343 if he created scp-682 he said "no, i wasn`t the one who created him"

then when scp-343 was ask about scp-001 (gate guardian) 343 let out a bright light and disappeared

correct me if im wrong

I heard people said that 343 is not really God but someone with reality bender ability

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this be classified as keter?? It's impossible to contain him unless he allows it.

Double-page supporter
It's my understanding that an SCP that allows itself to be contained is classified safe.

Dex-chan lover
@MilkmanDan

Using the locked-box test, “If you lock it in a box then leave it alone, if nothing happens then it’s Safe

“If you lock it in a box then leave it alone, if you’re not sure what’s gonna happen, it’s Euclid

@Cyoteblack

For Keter, it only applies that they’ll be able to leave no matter what anyone does. But since SCP-343 refuses to leave then it can be regarded as safe... I think.

@Phuocphuc46
They get worse 3000 onward as the community was slowly being hijacked. The convergence was confirmed this year as the politically minded boasted how they had driven the entire old guard from the website and that it would now be progressive only. The old guard created a new group called RPC.

Group Leader
@Kevin7557 well crap, that's awful to hear. That's what happens when you let everyone controls a website, I guess. Hopefully the old and good SCPs as well as their creator(s) will still retain their appeal

Group Leader
That explains a lot. I started reading SCP back when 1001-2000 was just getting started and noticed that 2000+ just... doesn't quite seem to have the same flair. But I'm a sucker for 231, the black-white-grey document, and Ye Olde Times when D-class were euthanized en mass.

Aggregator gang
The fact that 343 is classified as safe is a prove how powerful 343 is in the SCP world. Us, reader, can see that 343 have potential to be keter, because it cannot be contained, at the very least 343 is euclid. We think like that because we are outside 343's reality bending effect, but almost everyone in CPS foundation is under it effect and perceive 343 as being safe.

@Kevin7557 Why though? Why would they want to take over a completely unrelated site? And define "Progressive," as it's kind of a meaningless word nowadays. Is it just pro-sjw fanfiction now?

Users who are viewing this thread