Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 32 - SCP-2006

Fed-Kun's army
*transform into a nuclear bomb*
*Explode*
SCP-2006: *to a burned body* are you scared?

Dex-chan lover
@Matsuura
I'd assume it is capable of transforming into something that is similar to an atomic explosion. A giant, luminescent mushroom-like figure that produces earth-shaking sounds and winds.
Nobody would die, probably, but it'd scare the living shit out of everyone.

*SCP-2006 watched 'Nam war documentaries.*
*Turn into a tree*.
All 'nam war veterans had a heart attack.

What if it manages to escape and turns itself into a evil and famous dead person (like hittler or idk ¿darwin?) And self-proclams him god. Only imagine the face of the atheist and christians people if an reanimed darwins proclams himself god. It will be very confusing and scary.
Ps: i'm not saying than darwin was an evil person but i didn't know how to write this very well cause the inglish isnt my native language.
Ps 2: sorry if i have done any gramatical error, i'm not very expert in inglish XD.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a Keter

Fucker needs to be constantly supervised so he doesn’t change into something that is dangerous by merely existing

Dex-chan lover
SCP-2006: *shapeshifts into c***r*****

*Facility destroyed by tactical nuke*

Wait, is it lethal though? Like what the people down below said about the Nuclear stuff. If his purpose is only to "scare" people without actually killing them then i don't think it's that much of a danger. But it is pretty annoying and troublesome.

Aggregator gang
@AsoruTan Fear can cause a lot of panic. Imagine you woke up one day and you saw fucking godzilla walking your city, I would say you would panic too. And if it saw Cthulhu or some HP Lovecraft's being, who uses fear as a weapon. That would be VERY troublesome, wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread