Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 41 - SCP-978 Extended Test Logs

Dex-chan lover
The Things Dr Bright Is Not Allowed To Do At The Foundation:

302. Die

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering, poor Dr. King and the apple seeds is a very old SCP joke. The origin I have no idea; but it seems to show up the most in very early SCP.

What does it mean...? ...well not every researchers strangeness is as easy to understand as Dr. Bright.

Aggregator gang
That lizard and the girl so much deserve to be together "it will learn eventually".
Ah Cassy, just a person who wants to be normal.

And then theres Dr. Bright, doubtful he would ever get it through.

Dex-chan lover
Dr. Malfoss's log with this SCP though...

Subject: Dr. Malfoss
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk reading a report on SCP-682.
Photo Result: Dr. Malfoss is riding SCP-682 through what appears to be a world war II-era battlefield, slaughtering soldiers with what appears to be some sort of elongated katana sword.
Note: Well, he's just thinking what we all would do if we could control SCP-682.

Group Leader
The problem with this object is that it shows seemingly innaccessible with, either because it's physically impossible, or because it's irrational.

This object is dangerous as it can be used as a tool to lead people to suicide.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeremy9954

Nope... or at least I don’t think so based on her powers...it affects what she sees... so seeing a virtual world is still technically “seeing” a virtual world...

I suddenly feal bad for Dr.Bright, let's all give him a mental hug~

If SCP + Dr.King = Apple Seeds, then are all those SCP related in the method they use to create their supernatural effects?

So Dr. Bright's biggest desire is death.. thats really sad. Feel bad for Cassie and 187 too. Poor Cassie wants to be in our world and 187 just qants to enjoy a normal meal without seeing nightmare fuel

Users who are viewing this thread