Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 65 - SCP-198

A cup that drinks from you. Scary considering how we need to drink to stay alive.

to be fair i would also ask someone to shoot me if i had to choose between drinking la croix or death

Dex-chan lover
Mini-comic at the end.
SCP-073: Did you make this?
SCP-343: Eww, no.
SCP-049: This is not the Pestilence. I'd like to cure it anyway though.
Site Staff: ....who let all three of them in there? o_O

Fed-Kun's army
Has anyone tried using a bendy straw?
I mean. . . free lemonade.

Dex-chan lover
it seems that as long as you keep drinking from the cup, no matter how nasty the contents are you will stay alive. considering what the cup becomes full of that is much easier said then done. maybe if you drink enough it releases you, so someone literally incapable of tasting things may drink enough to appease it.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this one. It's so terrifying. If I'm not wrong the agent or researcher that accidentally touch that SCP asking for death after several attempts to drink the liquid.

@starburst98 base on wiki page. you feel more thirsty and tired each time you drink from it. they do test someone to drink the thing inside the cup. people either refuse to drink anymore( after 36 h iirc) or die for too tired( 3 days iirc

Fed-Kun's army
Never understood clearly this SCP regeneration thingy.
They say "heals wounds instantly below the wrist".
Was that supposed to mean only the area around the hands that hold regenerate or just the whole body?
Didn't why they never tried to use a straw for this one either.

@Angibot because the cup stick to the whole hand and all finger( or that is what they try in most expriement) so to remove it you need to cut of the whole hand or whole arm. however,it will teleport back to main body and heal instantly(same as picture)

foundation probably think it is not necessary to test it because they do not plan to get free drink from it. just want to contain it for now.

Dex-chan lover
This one seems pretty stuck in the "Why not make 682 hold it?" camp to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@toila13 the cup just attach itself the moment it consider you to have a grip if i remember, don't need to hold it like a normal cup.
Thanks for the explanation tho.

Contributor
@Edgekin Don't let anyone touch it, keep an eye on it, and make sure it's not transformed. Seems pretty Elucid to me.

@Kisato It can teleport and disguise itself. Maybe the entry has limitations on those traits that the manga doesn't mention, but from those 2 traits alone it seems like a Keter class to me. If there are no limitations on the traits, it could just teleport out of the containment site and disguise itself so that SCP personnel wouldn't know what it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread