Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 70 - SCP-1765

Dex-chan lover
When the ones researching become the ones being researched. Truly a horrible time. About time we had a truly frightening SCP again, and I'm glad they don't actually exist.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness wrong, it is communal effort moderated, voted and curated, it is not just fanfic for the sake of wish fulfillment, granted there is a bunch of those on the series 1, but that was series 1, this one is coming too late to be pulling the same shit again and getting away with it, which is why i must ask whats the point of this thing and how the hell did it manage to pass? hell is not even Apollyon class because it goes nowhere story wise, even thought it has all the broken makings to be one.

reu

Dex-chan lover
They're the Moirai, or the Tree Fates
They're present through all of europe's mythos

Its a "I get that reference" kind of scp - like abel and cain

y24

Their experiment seem to reflect their roles as Fates: the first one grows the thread of life, the second seens to be the original third, or clotho, who severed the thread. The little one seems to be the choice between threads in life?

Dex-chan lover
@KINGJOE 079 is one of the most boring pieces of junk on the whole wiki
its only semi popular because of the games the scp itself is hot garbage

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure they're heavily implied to be the 3 Fates, or Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos.

I.E. Old women.

@xninja I thinks its notable to mention that due to the excessive length of the ongoing experiment, reasonable flavors have likely disappeared. There seem to be no repeats. Examples: "That Shoe You Always Liked" and "God's Wrath"

This isn't to say the experiment is any better, I'm pretty sure the point of the original article is that these three are attempting to do science, but they're really bad at it, despite the good intentions towards the Foundation. The very conclusion is that these three have done absolutely nothing to help, despite that being the reason they're here in the first place. (There's also the fact that they showed up directly after a successful raid on the Serpent's Hand that had several artifacts brought back to Area-37, the three noted in screening being a loom, an enamel needle, and a glass eye.)

Anything over 1000... As per my rant on Ch 69. Someone has 3 characters from some fan fiction or anime that they are fixated over, and they are super powerful so no other writer can mess with them, since they can warp any reality whenever they want, and they are so cool, they are even better than the SCP.

So yeah, some SCPs are pure fan-BS drivel.

A reference to both Shakespeare and Greek myth
-The Fates from Greek Myth
-The three witch Sisters from Macbeth
-Some more stuff that's not mentioned in the comic.

An Keter class SPC that just likes to screw with the foundation. Not a bad idea

Users who are viewing this thread