Oversimplified SCP

Dex-chan lover
451, a sad one, the full desciption even explains how whatever made life invisible to him even made the agent immortal and he can't be touched or harmed,what is happening can't be explained too, the SCP site is trying to make him guess what happened but anything clear is invisible to him too.
They even used a fake result from a SCP that predicts when someone is going to die for making him believe that he is travelling between worlds where everyone just died/disappeared every day to keep him sane.
Don't really know how it could go forward, maybe some other SCP could sense him but the creator should really explain clearly what is happening.

He is a liability for the risk of one of his actions could have on the security inside the site, as he thinks he is alone and understood that death avoids him he doesn't care about open doors and stuff.
They could probably trick him into a room and close him in, or the curse someway stops them from fully caging him.
But they could use one of the numerous SCP they got that helps in crossing the bordeer between life and death, as I said is all in the creator hands, happy it covered this one, is pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
SCP-1032-013 : 2020 will end on 01/01/2022.........

We all understand what this means and it's hilarious yet sad...

Aggregator gang
If I could set the last thing I do on earth, it would be connecting SCP-079 to the Internet.

Double-page supporter
I'm not a big fan of some of these SCP, especially from Japan SCP. They sound like they come from manga instead of the ominous/mysterious aura from the others.

Double-page supporter
@Kamishin Doesn't change the fact that tone-wise they are not as intriguing as the others. What is nice about the others is that they seem to come from some horrific reality, unlike these Japanese versions which sound like a personal fantasy.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be on the website or anything, just that they are not as fascinating as the others in my opinion. When you imagine that they are ground for a manga instead of describing a mysterious being or thing.

Huh. I have always wanted to start getting interested in SCP but never did. A really cute manga and starter to SCP.

As an aromantic person, it felt gratifying to see the little addendum 2 in the latest chapter. Hope I get to one day see a little humanoid blob surrounded by black mist.

Users who are viewing this thread