Oversimplified SCP

@CandyQueen That's the point, everybody sees him as a raccoon even though he is human. He is an agent perceived as a raccoon even through recordings.

Mmm, they skipped the best part of 179 where she tells off the Foundation for being a bunch of control freaks, she'll help them but not be owned by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrmc_aSYaU

Edit: ^ is a link to a much more descriptive version, very well done artistically.

*Australia is a Keter class anomaly.

...or perhaps thaumel, it is a useful place, after all.

Aggregator gang
How did SCP-3998 ever get a safe classification if its effect could go outside the containment? Maybe I don't get it.

SCP-3998 gave me chills. The body was from the evil husband, not the the actual Wicker Witch. THE WICKER WITCH IS STILL OUT THERE!

@salem5 It had was "Safe" because it could be easily contained. All you had to do was to gather murderers and some other criminal offenders to suffer the burning wrath of the SCP. It got Euclid when the legend and analysis pointed out that the witch was, in fact, still alive and roaming around. In other words, the "true SCP-3998" is not contained within the organization or anywhere else (if she is still alive).

Safe relates to easy to contain or harmless effects (which was the reason why the teddybear SCP was Safe & free at first as it seems that it was harmless).

I really liked the concept behind SCP-711. Only with 1 rule, it ensures both SCP Foundation longevity and it's doom.

Users who are viewing this thread