Oversimplified SCP

@shurim
Thank you for scanlating this manga despite your busy schedule! I hope that one day those personal issues will disappear.
Do your best in college! I'm rooting for you :D

The latest chapter with [Data Expunged] and Ninja in pic makes me remember Kakuranger's opening lyric:
"Are wa
Nan-nan ja? Nan ja? (× 2)
Nin-ninja, ninja (× 2)"

Aggregator gang
It's funny how SCP staff already know their clock is ticking, and are now wondering if that millenia thing will still be able to overturn whatever may come.

I just read the tags for the manga, and it makes the series to be much more terrifying than it actually is xD

for these curious “doctor” is a japanese group of interest, or an invidual who mainly impersonates and rips off the other organisations, mainly Dr Wondertainment

Aggregator gang
Might be helpful to signal if the scp is based on Japanese word play.

Aggregator gang
SCP-368: Do you want teddy bears made of ears? That's how you get teddy bears made of ears.

I have an idea for a SCP, idk if it exists already, it's not that interesting too, but it's pratically a humanoid being that can interact with any other SCP without suffering any of its effects (if it has any), good, neutral or bad, like, it can hold cup of joe and put it down at any time it wants, when interacting with 999 it won't feel anything.

Some SCPs will refuse to do any contact with it, others claim it is boring to be with it, and may express some form of fear and/or hatred towards it, but won't be able to do anything to it.

Feel free to add anything or even make a log on the foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread