Pan wo Nameru na! - Ch. 8 - A Scary Cross-Cultural Exchange

Group Leader
I've never had curry pan in Japan but then years ago there was a curry shop in San Francisco near where I worked that mostly sold Japanese curry but occasionally had the bread. I would have them for lunch about once a week while I worked there. Very delicious. The curry was a little thicker and richer than when you got it on rice with some finely ground beef in rather than chunks of stewing beef, I think so it wouldn't spill when you eat. The bread dough was soft and a little chewy, probably an enriched dough, with barely any crumb. The outside had a layer of panko pressed in which gave some crunch. I very much miss that store. I don't know if it still exists.
I can relate with having those lingering feelings for a store that might not exist anymore... Thank you for sharing your experience!

Dex-chan lover
I can relate with having those lingering feelings for a store that might not exist anymore... Thank you for sharing your experience!
t0kefWd.png

there you go
bought it for my lunch just to take this photo
not from a bakery tho, just from a local famima

How does it taste?
I'm not sure, not exactly a food critic I am.
like the other guy said
it's like eating a really soft bread dipped in a fragrant curry sauce

Group Leader
t0kefWd.png

there you go
bought it for my lunch just to take this photo
not from a bakery tho, just from a local famima

How does it taste?
I'm not sure, not exactly a food critic I am.
like the other guy said
it's like eating a really soft bread dipped in a fragrant curry sauce
Man I'd love to get my hands on one if only our 7/11 chains also sold different types of bread. All we have are steamed dumplings.

Dex-chan lover
Muyu needs to recruit that little girl so they can be ready for future foreign customers :pepela:

Supporter
I got confused about the sudden appearance of Sam, Dean, and Castiel what

Dex-chan lover
You can send it to us through our discord server @KenshiroKosuke and we'll work on that too

I don't know that site though, is it urasunday?

Edit: It is not on urasunday, my bad. I have the .webp files from it, though. I'll go work on them right now, it's only 2 pages
However, urasunday doesn't have episode 9
All right, I'll send you a friend request there.

Contributor
Page 6 bottom right:
Oh, I see~ I went to the store you told me about the other day. I was going to tell you all about it.
should obviously be
Oh, I see~ I went to the store she told me about the other day. I was going to tell her all about it.

Group Leader
I got confused about the sudden appearance of Sam, Dean, and Castiel what
People were also quoting about it when the author first revealed a sneak peek of it in his twitter. I think he knows people appreciate his Supernatural reference

Users who are viewing this thread