Pandora Hearts

Extremely well written. This was one of those series that, although my not be everyone’s cup of tea, you still have to admit there’s a lot of merit to it.

I really like this series, I can't even remember how many times I've re-read this

EDIT: This still makes me cry even though I have re-read it many times

mmm yeah my all time favorite manga. every time i reread the last volume, my heart always feels lighter

x_x

I watched the anime for this the better part of a decade ago and always wanted to read the manga to find out the end.

I finally got around to it and..... no regrets, this is an outstanding story.

I feel watching the anime before the manga made this an even more enjoyable, as I was able to draw on the OST to enhance my experience, especially Lacies song.

this started off really, really good. in the beginning it hit almost all of the right buttons for me but slowly went downhill until it fell off a cliff. i went from loving it and having to know what would happen next to just wanting it to be over.

I really really liked this series.
True, I started reading it twice with about 3 years in between, but in the end I'm glad I finished.
Though the story can be a bit confusing, but then again, it's just you have to read carefully (which I didn't do the first time). It's worth it.
And also, the ending is great.

I doubt the second of the edit war idiots have read it, since if they did, they would knew that there hadn't been any warm feelings between Jack and Lacie. Just saying, if you're gonna act stupid, at least try to be smart about it. Copying baka updates content blindly is a++ level of my-way-or-no-way ego trippin.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread