Panlong

Aggregator gang
Personally i would greatly recommend to read the Novel, best from the start cause there are some major differences between the novel and the manhua.
Edit: Anyone still planning to read this, i recommend you to not do, they SERIOUSLY butchered the manhua adaption so hard.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romantic subplot in this? Thanks for the @ notification if you reply :)

Group Leader
Im at chapter 60 as of writing this.
Horrible writing, breakneck pacing, making the entire thing horribly disjointed.
There is no character development or even a slither of time given to the characters relationships.

I'll be uploading a new chapter soon and sniping the series if hatigarm doesn't release this today,
It's been 7 days, I did give them a heads up to make sure they knew.
I'm sure they're now starting to rush out the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Argolok the novel isn't faring all that better. The author is known for being utterly incapable of developing relationships, and it's a key feature in all of his stories.
In Coiling Dragon, the worst I've seen of it, is when
The MC had kids, and just as they were introduced to the story, he fucked off to adventure. He only saw them way, waaayyy later, when they were either teenagers or already adults. He helped them out with their dragon-blood or w/e, leveled them up, and then....Never saw them again, pretty much. Completely meaningless and absolutely pointless characters.
Twas not much of a spoiler, but still labeled it as such. meh.
These are specifically the type of stories you simply do *not* turn into a comic. They'd always end up terrible. So much worse than the original work could ever be.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone reading this and thinking, man this is okay but it could be so much better, please try the novel.

I can't understand for the life of me as to why this is given a score of 7.84. Without spoiling the comic: The protagonist is a blatant mary sue, none of the supporting characters are developed or given any real 'CHARACTERISATION' other than "oh, she's cute." or "oh, he's determined." What makes this story even more painful to read is the fact that even the premise is boring and cheesy. What the author set out to make probably looked cooler in his head, which is immensely disappointing once you read further in, as you can see in tiny flickers throughout this 'story' that the author did try to make something compelling.

TL;DR: It's a marathon of crap that you can't even enjoy ironically with all the coincidences, logically dissonant premises, and paper thin characters. It's a shame, because i can see the effort that Wo Chi Xihong Shi and Tong Yi Ming put into this.

well it's finish....
I have a feeling of rush for this end (a little sad, expect more of the end than just : the bad guy is dead, let's get married, YAY) but why not :/

Users who are viewing this thread