Pansuto - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Even if I can't see it, I can still feel it♥

If you guys think this main character Kodama Daichi is perverted then imagine Issei Hyoudou from High School DxD was in this series instead.

That kid is too perverted for his and her own good. Good thing this is a manga, if it wasn't, that dude would definitely heard the sound of the "kisses" he was doing.

Fed-Kun's army
This boy is quite the smooth operater. Going after a woman's ears is a panty dropper. We'll get em next time, lads!

This kid's persistence is his ultimate weapon vs Sensei. Just wear her down!

Dex-chan lover
@xines fucking companies won't send this stuff to the US because it falls into a legal grey area. Everything that involves anything lewd that has a minor involved falls under it. Technically it is legal as it is covered under the first amendment as it has "artistic value". Technically you can be charged with the ever clear as mud "obscenity" if a prosecutor has a stick up his ass. Altho every person who fought the charge got the charges dropped. These type of laws have been before the supreme court twice now and both times were struck down because it falls under free speech. So prosecutors don't want to risk a 3rd strike down. They just pressure and try to destroy you socially to get you to plead guilty. The definition for obscenity is this:

"The basic guidelines for the trier of fact must be: (a) whether the average person, applying contemporary community standards would find that the work, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest, (b) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law; and (c) whether the work, taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value."

Kinda vague, huh? anyway, this is what is holding you up

Customs has been known to just trash the stuff as it comes into the states as they find it. By the time you find out, it is already destroyed usually. This is the wording on wiki:
" Federal obscenity laws at present apply to inter-state and foreign obscenity issues such as distribution; intrastate issues are for the most part still governed by state law. "Obscene articles ... are generally prohibited entry" to the United States by U.S. Customs and Border Protection."

Big brother looking out for you and knowing what is best for your life. It sucks, there are quite a few manga that i would like to buy that i can't. I can pay to read them on Crunchy roll, but no company will offer a hard copy for sale in the US.

@Snickrot the thing is they ship physical manga but won't sell the kindle version. I think it's something to do with digital piracy, but that's stupid since people are willing to pay for it, and then they blame the scanlators for piracy.

Dex-chan lover
@xines Ah, weird. Dunno then. I just know i have ran into some issues with buying manga. Mainly Yankee Shota to Otaku Onee-san. Nothing really lewd happens in it, but damned if you try and buy it here in the states from anywhere other then crunchy roll. You can search for it on the japanese amazon and find it. but the moment you switch to amazon global, it acts like it doesn't exist. Same with other online retailers. Maybe mine is copy right too? Crunchy Roll is kinda cringe like that.

Users who are viewing this thread