Parallel Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Hold Up. I feel like the book actually show some gay moment in there.

Not complaining or anything, just something I have picked up since I didn't see any peak on the chest, that is all.

Now, Imma head back and continue reading.

Fed-Kun's army
So, it really is a narcotic (judging from what he was saying) but when he says that, does he mean an aphrodisiac? Anyways, I wonder if the fluids being a narcotic will be important to the story later on (Instead of it just forcefully turning him on), I feel like this manga really does have something dark hidden within, instead of it just being an ecchi manga.

"Mating is something you do with someone you like"

Bullshit.

Giggle Stick Goes In.

Best Comes Out.

Dex-chan lover
Youta is a pure Chad, in a way. Going full S, I like it.
And yeah, we need to go down that road. New world, new rules. That's something protagonists AND readers need to get through their hard skulls. "Ew, she's 15, pervert". Uh...is she legal in that world? Then no problem.
"You have sex with someone you like". First: wrong. Even in our world there's prostitution, and there are/were political marriages, and revenge sex, and...
Second: in the new world, he's LITERALLY the only man in the world. Ofc they'll like him. They'll want sex even if they don't.
It's fine to turn them down if HE doesn't like THEM. But pushing the values of "no, you need to like me and get to know me first" is just stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha, he's got a point tho, they be like, 'gimme da d' then be shy about them tiddies

Dex-chan lover
Youta's cold af, treating this eerily calmly as if Lilia is just having a doctor's appointment.

Hands are in the way
Hm. Small.
Kneel
Hm.. looks good. Can't see anything tho.
Niagra Falls is in the way

I'm just noticing now that she left the door open the whole chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine if you only wanna sleep with people you're deeply in love with, but stop trying to sell your personal preferences as if they were objective facts of the universe, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread