Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - I Don't Hate Your Sacrifice!

scientifically, these girls lose too much bodily fluid to the point that they should die before mating

Dex-chan lover
For f*cks sake, she was going to explode that worm from the inside, now all her grenades are exposed. Sometimes MC does the dumbest shi.. stuff. Dang I need to read the rules, can you curse here?

But MC didn't know about the grenades... And even if he did, he would've never allowed her to suicide. You should pretty much know already how MC ticks and he's far from being an idiot.

Idk what you want to curse about. But I'd say you shouldn't curse (just because it's better that way). The rules don't specifically say that you aren't allowed to curse, as long as you don't do it to someone personally (so I guess cursing towards the characters in a manga is fine...). Read 5.1.5. I think saying MC is shit is totally fine. Just don't go overboard.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I kinda liked Kia more when she seemed like she was gonna hold out...

Double-page supporter
My only thought during the last pages : rolling on those grenades must hurt...

yep. All these earnest virgitarians won't stand against a good sausage.

Fed-Kun's army
This stopped being funny ages ago, please introduce someone who doesn't give a fuck.

I miss the old MC who was savage with his words and didn't a fuck. Now he's a moral fag who exists ton"save" the girls by making instead of the old him who just banged for the hell of it. Also, why hasn't he revealed he's from the past and the jealous God is is original girlfriend? I feel like that would shock both sides into listening to him recount his story and then everything would be much more interesting,

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
D-did we just watched a horse ahegao?
I think you mistyped. It's called "ahoge", not "ahegao".
wskyrCe.png

Users who are viewing this thread