Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - The White Knight

Dex-chan lover
@AnAverageGuy
That’s not how consent works
You know what... I agree. My first instinct was to defend the protagonist because I've liked him a lot so far.
I've liked how he treated people so far, and I've liked that he thinks before doing anything.
I also like how he's objectively aiming for the greatest amount of happiness in the most amount of people.

But I'm definitely not liking him here. He was here to get information... and he's raping her to get it.

No offense to anyone, but this translation was very hard to follow.

I'm also very worried about the afterword - "people want faster releases".

I don't know what others think, but I would like to understand what I'm reading, rather than get one chapter per day that looks like it's machine-translated.

Lex

"he tries to solve eberything with his dick"

That's it, that's the perfect description for the whole series.

Wow so many sympathizers for the female knight who has slaughtered countless innocents. If the genders were reversed people would be crying for their crucifixion but because it's a girl some questionable consensual sex is too much. By all fairness she deserves death but he's letting her off with "torture".

Bunch of hypocritical pushovers. Just image the knight as a murderous man and the mc as a woman for this chapter and see how your opinion changes,

This chapter was honestly funny. The girls were getting horny waiting for him and couldn't believe he would smash the prisoner.

I respect that he did!

Users who are viewing this thread