Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Love, Sadness and Suffering

Guys, you are on chapter 117, are you really that slow that you still didn't realize what this manga is all about? Everyone here should be enjoying the ride, or be looooooooong gone at this point

Dex-chan lover
SUmNjVu.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine a farewell party for mc without a ton of sex... The mc would be Kazuya and we would be in kanojo okarishimasu.

Dex-chan lover
"And this is why Youta will now never join their drinking parties again."

I think its better for the later part to be skipped. But i aldo dont mind if the author just went with the tradition.

MD@Home
@Joe69420 None of the instances of shit-tier TS in this chapter required anything more than basic knowledge of line breaking in written English to avoid. So, thanks for confirming that the TS in this chapter really was a steaming pile of garbage.

My theory for their dying in their twenties is that somehow their vitality is transferred to the "mother" they are talking about somehow anc they are made in a factory as there are no men in their world and that factory is the castle that the "mother" is residing in

If she assumes that he can tell her 'i love you' with no meaning behind it, why assume it has more meaning when said to anyone else?

Group Leader
@Kyrillos That's actually a pretty good theory, it does feel like the castle is the real shady place tbh. Honestly if I was MC I would probably try to investigate it first before going on a chase after some God that I may or may not be able to kill. That said his wierd priorities did keep the Empress eyes of him for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread