Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - The Back I Want To Slash

Dex-chan lover
I dun believe till we are outside in normal world again
(cope)

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a good chapter and made Youta have the resolve to beat Kanejo. His biggest problem is that he's scared of him so thinking about L.Marys sacrifice might help to not forget his resolve.

Dex-chan lover
Lynn Okamoto can write a heroic faultless MC like his previous work the one with the aliens (MC's dad was also the evil scientist behind the scene). Guess he just chose not to for Youta.

Contributor
Based Lynn, kill everyone, or maybe not (reincarnation after?).

Dex-chan lover
Ugh can Lynn finish up this miniboss fight so we can start the castle boss fight versus Kokubo?

So how about all those folks last thread saying he was such a great protag? Someone who so easily gives into the slightest bit of rage and straight up murders people. Your hero everyone.
That Thread was full of people who haven't read enough good stories, seemed they mostly read power Fantasy's🙄
And that's not to say this is a good story by any means, it's Almost the Opposite

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
man....i miss the fvck fest and catch em all girls trope, because at this point thats the only thing the author is good at.

At first I thought this manga will like ordinary harem ero manga, but when I saw the author is the same author who do elfen lied, I know it will not

Throwing a noble cause for her passive aggressive behavior and fears about upcoming battle. And this revelation helps him how exactly? :question: Though this is kinda rhetorical question .

Dex-chan lover
Noooo! :notlikethis: Leigh Mary was one of the most interesting girls in the whole story. :qq:

So how about all those folks last thread saying he was such a great protag? Someone who so easily gives into the slightest bit of rage and straight up murders people. Your hero everyone.
are.. you an idiot bro? did you even read the last chapter? or even the story for that matter. For the whole time hes been trying to save the world, a bunch of these women that hes risking his life to save have been downright wicked and horrible to him, assaulting him and trying to kill him because of what they THINK men are, and because of orders, hes always brushed it off but obviously when this this one started beating him and talking shit like that, he lost it and couldnt deal with it anymore, which human would be able to put up with that shit for so long? also why wouldn't he kill someone who was actively trying to kill him, who also despises him completely ? even if her reason was taken, this is her true desire, also he wouldve had to kill her anyway, before he can defeat the jealous god.

Group Leader
are.. you an idiot bro? did you even read the last chapter? or even the story for that matter. For the whole time hes been trying to save the world, a bunch of these women that hes risking his life to save have been downright wicked and horrible to him, assaulting him and trying to kill him because of what they THINK men are, and because of orders, hes always brushed it off but obviously when this this one started beating him and talking shit like that, he lost it and couldnt deal with it anymore, which human would be able to put up with that shit for so long? also why wouldn't he kill someone who was actively trying to kill him, who also despises him completely ? even if her reason was taken, this is her true desire, also he wouldve had to kill her anyway, before he can defeat the jealous god.
Ok incel.

Users who are viewing this thread