Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 221 - A Nightmare For The Devil

Dex-chan lover
I agree to the comment saying Yarla can't physically kill her enemies. That's the only logical way how she behaved. That or she wanted them to survive because she's against the empress. Maybe the empress prisoned her in that armor or something like that.

I like Leigh Mary kind of but she stay disrespecting bro ion fuck wit dat cuz bro is really trying to do right by these women and she’s just such a bitch she could’ve just accepted the apology even if it was apart of her plan

Dex-chan lover
But remember ... Leigh-Mary is ALSO an incredible asshole. I won't kink-shame the people who are like 'best girl' or anything when the Girl who threw him from the hospital the second time is RIGHT THERE. There are very few likeable characters in this manga but we're not here for the characters ... we're here for the copious gushing sex. Just admit that we're all gutter brains.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah "best girl" on duty, but fr there is no likeable character because the asshole meter need to keep in check so there is no character too good to be true in this manga. heck even leighmarry is good enough being lead.
and i miss the sex part.....because thats what im looking for when this title suddenly exist out of nowhere years ago.
a H borderline manga in an normal manga site.

Dex-chan lover
Is Momo braindead af? Why would she want to kill Youta when his meat would be her main source of fun in that garbage world? Imagine being a witch, living as a loner for thousands of years with nothing to do in life but eat other people... boring

Welp, imagine being me and actually liking Momo as a character when she was there during the early parts of the story, only to see her get knocked out and then wonder "wow i liked Momo but she hasn't appeared in a billion chapters, i wonder if she'll reappear, did the author forget about her or something?";
and then when she finally reappears, she has become a witch, acting incredibly evil & stupid (and getting made fun of for that) only to then be fed to the most liked character in the series in the span of 2 chapters.

Geez, forget about the author forgetting her, seems like instead he had a specific grudge against her and was just biding his time to show it, i can't even say "damn that's a bit much, give her a bit of a break maybe?" 'cause you just know there's more to come against her having become a witch and all.
Oh well, what can you do i guess :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread