Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 221 - A Nightmare For The Devil

Dex-chan lover
Did ... did Leigh-Mary just pull a FLASH (DC) and vibrate her way out of capture, LMAO.

Something still feels off. Yarla only had to kill them while they were unconscious and all threats to the queen and the jealous God would have been removed. End of story, no more magic-penis, do not pass go, do not collect $200. The only way that this works now is if she CAN'T physically kill someone because of her nature/makeup/power. Well, hell. I think I just figured out the next ass-pull. Yarla was nerfed.

MD@Home
Did ... did Leigh-Mary just pull a FLASH (DC) and vibrate her way out of capture, LMAO.

Something still feels off. Yarla only had to kill them while they were unconscious and all threats to the queen and the jealous God would have been removed. End of story, no more magic-penis, do not pass go, do not collect $200. The only way that this works now is if she CAN'T physically kill someone because of her nature/makeup/power. Well, hell. I think I just figured out the next ass-pull. Yarla was nerfed.
Yarlya is sick of the "Empress" and wants somone to kill her. Youta needed to be toughened up before he can beat her. Yarlya can't do it herself because of the curse on her.

Users who are viewing this thread