Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 228 - Boasting in a cave

Dex-chan lover
At this point, reading this manga is akin to riding a shitty broken-down car on a bumpy road. It's hard to get off because you've already rode so far, at this point you just want to see what's at the end of the road. Also, there's a good view outside the window occasionally (segs).

Dex-chan lover
I feel that if you binge-read this arc it's not so bad. But weekly release tank the readability by a lot.

I should have just waited a few months before coming back.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga went from bad (4/10) with some jokes here and there to 2/10. Now we are at -4 and I at this point I'm reading to see how bad it can get.
NGL i think until this arc this manga was about a 6-7/10 for me but since start of the arc its been 1/10. I hope they just end this fight the next chapter but probably not

Dex-chan lover
The first page could be seen as breaking the fourth wall, I think. She be thinking,"What? You guys don't wanna see naked anymore?" lol

So, what inspired him? A-hole or pussy? I laughed at that one tho.

Dex-chan lover
Crap, Okamoto Sensei ran out of ideas for this, didn't he?

This is starting to smell a little like Elfen Lied at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Yee haw wtf all of this stuff lol. Come on Okamoto, we need to move. Hope next and after this we finally enter good part

Oh god please tell me R-18 Namek is finally coming to an end and its not going to take another 20 chapters just to fuck and kill the Witch already.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I'm legitimately curious how he's going to get out of this, because so far it's been a pretty hopeless scenario. People love to talk shit about this manga, but most of the big threats Youta and friends have faced aren't defeated by random contrived power up, our author actually comes up with some creative solutions out of these plots, which frankly puts this series light years ahead of most other Isekai.
My guess it's the glowing ball thing that was outside, they probably need to destroy both balls to defeat her and she smuggled it inside her butt

Users who are viewing this thread