Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 226 - give me "the" reason!

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the chapter's title reminds me of Tracy Chapman's "Give me one reason" and the chorus lyrics of "Give me one reason to stay here and turn my back around. I don't want to leave you lonely, you gotta make me change my mind". Funnily ironic for this whole series.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we know Youta is going to solve this with his dick (90% of his problems are solved THIS way) but ... this arc is getting (already got) long in the tooth.

Also ... snipers be sniping.

Dex-chan lover
What problems cant our MC fix with his dick?

I wish he would hurry up and fuck the witches core or something. whatever it takes to move us past this damn arc.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I just get the feeling that the author is just airing out their .... 'special interests' in mind control.

No hate. But I am just going to bench this series until I hear of a new arc. Surely this can't last forever...

Dex-chan lover
Still can't wrap my head around Yalya's agenda:

Is she kept on a leash by the empress due to some sort of spell?

Is she trying to help them defeat the empress or just playing games?

Double-page supporter
Still can't wrap my head around Yalya's agenda:

Is she kept on a leash by the empress due to some sort of spell?

Is she trying to help them defeat the empress or just playing games?
Considering how many chapters are just for this arc, I think the author is trying to make this character something of a mentor to teach/train the MC how to use his penis in all situations and give advice to make beating the last two bosses easier in a twisted way (Queen and king). Also it’s a way for the author to have a “deadly” boss without anyone actually dying since the MC cannot physically die anymore as he’s perma dead in the past.

Fed-Kun's army
What in the fuck is this? I'm not talking about the chapter, talking about this snipe. The fuck are you doing? Drop your bullshit and find a series that ISN'T already being translated.

rigando80, what the fuck are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread