Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 229 - The Mystique of Rosehip

Dex-chan lover
I will be absolutely honest and say that if Leighmary dies, so will any interest I have in this story.

She is the only thing holding this story together now.

The rest of the characters and their entire world can all burn in hellfire and I would not give a single fuck.

Dex-chan lover
...unless that was carved into her flesh. a drawing wouldnt transfer into that memory realm. i'm putting too much thought into this off the rails story.
Probably Xerox'd her body in the mental world.
And Yaruya doesn't know they had a plan yet before doing that.

Dex-chan lover
  • I know I keep saying this arc has been unbearably long, but it's difficult to write for characters that are powerless/weaker compared to what they were fighting, and/or if their opponent has strange powers/vulnerabilities. It's nice to see finally see some progression though. Granted, the writer could've avoided all of that by not writing the antagonist to be that complicated in the first place...
  • "Trust me, stick your butt out" Leighmary can be funny :pacman:
  • (Youta uses MORE sex as their motivation even without their reason, and it works) Yaruya: Wait a minute, that's illegal.

Aggregator gang
Finally moving past the whole "she's unkillable!" plotline.
I really dislike these type of enemies simply because it usually takes half a year for the characters to use their brain but luckly LeighMary saved us from more torture (they will get tortured in bed still).

Dex-chan lover
To all the people who thought he saw the answer in her cooch...well...you were close.

Youta pulling the male version of the meme lol

ac68da3f30928e0d99b6d1c0ead7a0ac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread