Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 232 - A Guide to Death

Dex-chan lover
I have a theory. Youta ... get's dumber every time he fucks. That would explain a whole lot, LMAO. Think about it. When the manga started he had average human levels of IQ but after fucking his brains out he's LITERALLY dumber as a result.
Or in this case cumming his brain out. One shot at a time.

Sadly it doesn't seem to have made those he has fucked any smarter... no matter how much of his baby brain batter they have slurped.

Dex-chan lover
Does Not Open From This Side
:lul:
Idiot didn't realize he just has to go out a window, through another building, across a jumping puzzle, and in through another window to get inside the room.

On a more serious note, does it actually just kill the virgin?

Dex-chan lover
I think it will be Skyrim scene but instead hopefully not another 10 chapter for finding a virgin and won't f*cked

Contributor
i belive all the spirits they found before were trust worthy so they asumed he also was, they had i guess no other option than to try that

Group Leader
Which part was the lie I wonder. The crest or the empress not coming out?
Neither. It's a translation error. The original raw says "でもあんたのそういうウソがつけないところ嫌いじゃないよ" which, when properly translated, actually says "But I don't dislike how you can never lie." Meaning that it was in fact telling them the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread