Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 247 - Baby, I'm madly in love with you

Double-page supporter
This sex beast is living up to her title.

Cool that tomboy is back in the story. There's still the mystery on how some of the girls don't have collars appear on their necks after sex.

So, Hime is a Dommy Mommy, huh?

I hope she doesn't die because she is one of the few people who fucks with Youta (literally and figuratively) that is not subservient to his whims (she is really chaotic). The other is Leigh-Mary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, it must suck to be FINALLY back in the story again JUST to get assaulted by Karu. I've given up on making any sense of this story a long time ago. I was here for the sex but now I just want closure. MC getting his ass ate was funny in a way but what would be SUPER funny is if she started PEGGING HIM ... his cock solving the problem would finally cease to be the norm. TBT it would get super close to drop territory for me then DESPITE the closure desires. I wonder if that's the authors intent. To see how much shit they can get away with as long as there are sex scenes. Seems to be A WHOLE LOT, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I almost forgot about the first girl that found him lmao
Isn't she literally the one who killed him the 2nd time... And somehow traveled BACK in time or some shit? Doesn't she literally have a fuck ton of questions surrounding her?

Fed-Kun's army
wait since when im pretty sure i skipped a bunch of chapters
Why back when they were at the island / beach town place or whatever. That was forever ago at this point. I'm far too lazy to look it up, but maybe around chapter 50 ish?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, there's your answer folks. This isn't getting an anime unless it's heavily censored or just doesn't make it this far in the story (a likely scenario) while still of course being censored. Only why this is for sure getting animated is if it's hentai, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread