Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 250 - Night with the Unknown Full Moon

Dex-chan lover
So we are like 3 loops deep on the Time Traveling Murder Hitler Paradox now huh? I guess you have to set the stage to insure the paradox forms and then break out of.

Dex-chan lover
What's being set up here is a stable time loop, not a paradox. We've already seen her in the past, sending Youta to her world. Now she just has to do it from her own perspective.

I assume by "killing" his the AI lady means near-killing or something similar (like we saw the girl do).

Dex-chan lover
The best example I know is the movie Predestination (2014) featuring Ethan Hawke.

On another note, we now know that the girl (who was her name again?) will don a balloon mask, patched up rag as a robe, and go into chapter 1 to 'kill' Youta - but somehow there's some kind of precise method to do that. "Just dead" won't send him to the future - this was seen in chapter 140.
Indeed he has to be dropped from some height it seems

What we should be questioning is how the hell he had a second perfect body just laying out in the middle of a field in the future.
I guess we could logic that maybe McMoony got some DNA from Nina of Protag-kun during the second fall and it created a body as a receptacle for his time traveling Soul? Consciousness? However, if that's the case why is Nina apparently in her original body? because there would be no way for the McMoony to prepare a receptacle for her soul? consciousness?

I know I'm putting more thought into this than Lynn did, but I can't help myself.

Edit: Also thanks for an unintentional Movie Rec

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jealous god... So, based on what I know from their history he was an extremely edgy boi who took it out on everyone else cause they ain't him. And for some reason or another he was particularly jealous and scared of Yota that's why he and also f'd up Yota's family.

So... the last boss is just some edgy butthurt manchild? :haa:
Basically yeah, It seems to him there was only Kendo and Winning at any cost. I think he knows Yota is better than him that's why he has to act like a Wrestling heel to win his matches.

Dex-chan lover
...Considering he's really just in a Coma in the present day and not actually dead. Whats the point of this "Killing" part? Why not just knock him out and put him a medically induced coma somewhere. Why fuckin ruin his body as has been shown. Because what it all mean for him once Mr. man child is defeated. At some point the am plug will be pulled and theres no way he can go back to his old life.

Gahh, why am i trying to make sense of this insanity.

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back to check if MC's first death wasn't Truck-Kun and nope, she goes back and sends him to the future the first time too.
(side note he's welcomed to the world by the moon-ai)
It has to be a paradox. MC is sent to the future, impregnates girl, moon appears to tell her that she needs to go back in time to kill MC to send him there, except he was already there to get her pregnant....
People've been saying they couldn't just send somebody to kill the jealous god in the past because it'd create a paradox, looks like they're already in one.
I don't think it's that because she's pregnant that she can see her, but just her mutation, so if she looked before fucking she would see her.

Users who are viewing this thread