Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - PONDering BLUE

Dex-chan lover
I've been watching way too much Fuwamoco lately and I read the title as "Pon de ring Blue"

Group Leader
Holy shit yall are back! Yall carried the torch for 2 years and then vanished for a year and we're so glad to have yall back to continue this! The other group's TL seems to be trying to rival Duwang
Yeah, if you look back at my last chapters before recent you'll see Rigonda was the sniper who made me stop a year ago. He would always beg to join me and "help" with the scanlations when I said there's nothing he can help with since he literally copy pastes from Google translate and he's natively Russian and barely speaks English and I'm not a fan of the typesetting and fonts. So, hence there's literally nothing to help me with, so he just decided one day to take over the series because idk what goes through his mind that literally cusses everyone out in the Discord in Russian. He just copy and pastes as fast as he can so there was just no competing with that. Glad to see a long-time reader that recognizes me/us ❤️
LMAO Duwang

Group Leader
I've been watching way too much Fuwamoco lately and I read the title as "Pon de ring Blue"
Haha, no I wish. I had to get creative with the chapter name because I try to keep close to how the author does everything. The title was basically 'pondering/contemplating blue" but they put some stuff above that basically mean it's cyan blue. He has a lot of double meanings, and I felt this was the best way to show the "cyan blue" as a "pond" along with "contemplating." That's something MTLs will never be able to get.

Group Leader
Glad to see a long-time reader that recognizes me/us ❤️
I also remember you. And really missed your translations in the meanwhile.
We just sticked with Rigonda's "translations" because there was no other choice. And we were getting the story anyways, so everyone just kept accepting it as is.

It's good to have you back on the series. Most of us can wait for some time in order to get quality translations. You can keep releasing your own chapters.
I know that people will start switching from the crappy "fast releases" to the actually better releases.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also glad you're back. I can't believe that other version has so much more comments. As for me I'm gladly waiting for quality work.
I only read the other one because there's nothing else around so please take over again.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for your guys' support. It means a lot.

After asking a friend if he would even bother reading if I scanned the chapters since I last stopped, he said he would. I also haven't read anything in between, so I'm missing out on like 30 chapters. If they were done by someone like szlkm, who was fantastic, I'd just read them. But they're unreadable to me and I'd like to enjoy reading them. So over the coming weeks I'll be scanning them (and you know I only upload everything all at once).

So I'm mostly doing it for myself so I can read them, but I'm sure some others will enjoy them.

Supporter
Thank you so much for your guys' support. It means a lot.

After asking a friend if he would even bother reading if I scanned the chapters since I last stopped, he said he would. I also haven't read anything in between, so I'm missing out on like 30 chapters. If they were done by someone like szlkm, who was fantastic, I'd just read them. But they're unreadable to me and I'd like to enjoy reading them. So over the coming weeks I'll be scanning them (and you know I only upload everything all at once).

So I'm mostly doing it for myself so I can read them, but I'm sure some others will enjoy them.
That's great. The MTL chapters haven't been enjoyable to read, so re-reading in actual English will be nice.

Power Uploader
Glad to see a long-time reader that recognizes me/us
How can I forget the GOAT, omfganimal? Glad to have you back.

I still remember when you fucked up TrinityLynnScans and they got so mad that they removed their chapters. Good ol days.

Double-page supporter
On page 5, the panel on the bottom right where Kazuchi says "Revert..." is a complete mistranslation as in the raws she says "カルを..." which translates to her saying "Karu....". She didn't use the word "revert" at all. Again, on page 7 the top left panel, Yota doesn't say "oh" he says "....ああ" in the raws which translates to "....Ahh". Lastly, again, on page 15 in the top panel Kou doesn't say "Ah! Yes". In the raws she says "ああっ" which translates to her saying "Ahh". Again, she didn't use the word yes at all in the panel.

Group Leader
On page 5, the panel on the bottom right where Kazuchi says "Revert..." is a complete mistranslation as in the raws she says "カルを..." which translates to her saying "Karu....". She didn't use the word "revert" at all. Again, on page 7 the top left panel, Yota doesn't say "oh" he says "....ああ" in the raws which translates to "....Ahh". Lastly, again, on page 15 in the top panel Kou doesn't say "Ah! Yes". In the raws she says "ああっ" which translates to her saying "Ahh". Again, she didn't use the word yes at all in the panel.
If you look at the bubble in the next panel, it says '人間の男に戻す?' which is a continuation from the panel in page 5 that you are referring to. Together, they say 'カルを人間の男に戻す?' which means 'Revert the karu back into human males?' You can't just start this bubble in page 5 with the word 'Karu' just because that's the word used in that bubble. That's not how translation works.

For page 7, '...oh' is the English equivalent of '…ああ'. 'Ahh' is used in different contexts in English expressions, such as realisation and acceptance.

For page 15, really, you want to nitpick on sex noises?

Group Leader
How can I forget the GOAT, omfganimal? Glad to have you back.

I still remember when you fucked up TrinityLynnScans and they got so mad that they removed their chapters. Good ol days.
BRO OMG I REMEMBER YOUR PFP! I think you were there when I first started in this stuff. That's insane. Nice to see you. I only did that to trinitylynn because every day for a week or two I was asking the 15yo boy that was the letterer for their team when their chapters were gonna get uploaded and he was like "yeah, starting on christmas there's gonna be like 1-2 chapters every day" yap yap yap. Kinda got annoyed since they not only wanted to just troll with the translations but they copied what the Portuguese team put, which was a huge game of telephone which lost a lot of meaning. They even copied their TL scripts so hard they would MISTRANSLATE chapter titles that were literally spelled out in English lol. Good times.
Sad to say I just said "nice to see you again" on Rigonda's chapter when you're up and arms about things you don't even know about. I thought you stopped TLing the series to go study Japanese, but it seems you just dropped Japanese completely and everything manga related. I'm not going to lecture you in every single point you're making and how they're all wrong, but to just give you a simple sentence on how you're wrong about everything, it's that you don't translate literally or you're going to sound as stiff as a board. Translating literally is a habit of MTLers. That is the difference between official TLs and 99% of the scan groups out there. Maybe one day you'll discover there is an art to translating, not just copy pasting.
I went so far as getting these images to shart on your MTL theories. This is the RAW vs OFFICIAL seven seas translation. Look how different they are. Straight from chapter 1.
7Xo8gO0.png

There is a art to translating. Have a great day.
Also, funny note. I still have your deleted Discord account convo open with me. One of the last things you said to me was this:
suD0Mdh.png

How ironic. And right after that you suggested I copy Seven Seas' font.
Also this lmao:
eqERpra.png

That's not how translation works.
amen

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
If you look at the bubble in the next panel, it says '人間の男に戻す?' which is a continuation from the panel in page 5 that you are referring to. Together, they say 'カルを人間の男に戻す?' which means 'Revert the karu back into human males?' You can't just start this bubble in page 5 with the word 'Karu' just because that's the word used in that bubble. That's not how translation works.

For page 7, '...oh' is the English equivalent of '…ああ'. 'Ahh' is used in different contexts in English expressions, such as realisation and acceptance.

For page 15, really, you want to nitpick on sex noises?
I'll accept everything else, but for page 15, yes it might seem like a nitpick, but you can't just add in a word that wasn't said at all.

Users who are viewing this thread