Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - PONDering BLUE

Double-page supporter
BRO OMG I REMEMBER YOUR PFP! I think you were there when I first started in this stuff. That's insane. Nice to see you. I only did that to trinitylynn because every day for a week or two I was asking the 15yo boy that was the letterer for their team when their chapters were gonna get uploaded and he was like "yeah, starting on christmas there's gonna be like 1-2 chapters every day" yap yap yap. Kinda got annoyed since they not only wanted to just troll with the translations but they copied what the Portuguese team put, which was a huge game of telephone which lost a lot of meaning. They even copied their TL scripts so hard they would MISTRANSLATE chapter titles that were literally spelled out in English lol. Good times.

Sad to say I just said "nice to see you again" on Rigonda's chapter when you're up and arms about things you don't even know about. I thought you stopped TLing the series to go study Japanese, but it seems you just dropped Japanese completely and everything manga related. I'm not going to lecture you in every single point you're making and how they're all wrong, but to just give you a simple sentence on how you're wrong about everything, it's that you don't translate literally or you're going to sound as stiff as a board. Translating literally is a habit of MTLers. That is the difference between official TLs and 99% of the scan groups out there. Maybe one day you'll discover there is an art to translating, not just copy pasting.
I went so far as getting these images to shart on your MTL theories. This is the RAW vs OFFICIAL seven seas translation. Look how different they are. Straight from chapter 1.
7Xo8gO0.png

There is a art to translating. Have a great day.
Also, funny note. I still have your deleted Discord account convo open with me. One of the last things you said to me was this:
suD0Mdh.png

How ironic. And right after that you suggested I copy Seven Seas' font.
Also this lmao:
eqERpra.png

amen
Funny, I didn't even know that was you who I was texting. I remember you saying that you used MTL to help you translate too. Don't sit up here and try to "expose" me when you literally admitted to me in that convo that you use MTL, but of course you won't admit it or share the screenshot, might have even deleted you saying that. I admitted my faults and stopped "translating" series entirely to actually learn Japanese and you're sitting here ridiculing me saying it seems I dropped Japanese and everything manga related.

Group Leader
Next you're going to tell me that if you were to translate sex scenes from English to Japanese, you'd actually translate scenes with "はい!はい!はい!はい!" and "うん!うん!うん!"

Power Uploader
BRO OMG I REMEMBER YOUR PFP! I think you were there when I first started in this stuff. That's insane. Nice to see you. I only did that to trinitylynn because every day for a week or two I was asking the 15yo boy that was the letterer for their team when their chapters were gonna get uploaded and he was like "yeah, starting on christmas there's gonna be like 1-2 chapters every day" yap yap yap. Kinda got annoyed since they not only wanted to just troll with the translations but they copied what the Portuguese team put, which was a huge game of telephone which lost a lot of meaning. They even copied their TL scripts so hard they would MISTRANSLATE chapter titles that were literally spelled out in English lol. Good times.
And the group leader was also rude as hell. I don't know why but everyone in their group was rude for absolutely no reason. During quarantine times I was mainly on my phone because the lockdown started in the middle of me building my PC. That's why I was begging somebody would pick this up because the pace they were translating, everyone reading it could have learned Japanese.

It indeed was good times. Seeing them lose their shit in rage and take out all their chapters from this website was very satisfying.

Group Leader
Funny, I didn't even know that was you who I was texting. I remember you saying that you used MTL to help you translate too. Don't sit up here and try to "expose" me when you literally admitted to me in that convo that you use MTL, but of course you won't admit it or share the screenshot, might have even deleted you saying that. I admitted my faults and stopped "translating" series entirely to actually learn Japanese and you're sitting here ridiculing me saying it seems I dropped Japanese and everything manga related.
🤦‍♀️You can tell you got some kind of complex when you "learned JP for a year" and then gotta attempt to educate people on things you're still wrong about lmao. Dude I was doing everything in my power to make you feel better about yourself since all you did was talk bad about yourself. Like a single dude made you basically kys. I said anything I could to try to motivate you and be nice to you.
The fact that you're ignoring every point in my post that shatters your entire philosophy on all the Japanese you know shows you're here to do nothing but troll. o7 respect

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread