Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Scream/Dream

Dex-chan lover
its funny that the guy is willing to kill himself just to go back to that other world, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck were his limbs amputated? A jump from that height shouldn't do that. Other than dying, the worst would be a cranial/spinal injury (which he clearly doesn't have). I can't see a case where his limbs are so badly damaged they have to amputate.
Also I suspect Mr. Spooky Scarecrow to be the God of Jealously

Contributor
It would be fucking hilarious if he just threw himself off and the story ends with him dying at chapter 50. Plot twist of the century.

Power Uploader
Well I wasn't wrong... he didn't die in the real world... but he lost limbs...? I guess from that thing attacking him?

What is that tattered doll? I want to know... It's like deadman wonderland all overagain...(Spoiler below for that series)

Will it turn out to be someone he knows? :p Will they be the 'redman'? :p

Power Uploader
@AbuHajaar I suspect that the spooky spook fucked him up maybe? I mean, they did throw him out a window? Or maybe the way he landed caused damage to his body parts damaging them on a cellular level? I know falling off a dock fucked up my hand for a bit, made it turn back and what not... wasn't fun. Guess I also landed badly... but I could of landed even worse :p

Fed-Kun's army
I know its weird to pick after all the craziness in this manga but I really wish something gave him more certainty to jump. Him being so unsure yet willing to die for just the chance to go back... its just... yea.

@nfzeta It's not a completely groundless assumption. The last time he saw that doll and fell a great height he jumped worlds. Makes sense to think that it will happen again. I like the fact that this time it gives him the choice (at least so far).

I wonder though, when he returns, will he still be crippled, will he be whole once again, or will some of the previous injury in that world remain?

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar in case the bones pierced through the skin during the fall and cracked open, there is a chance that it got necrotized before receiving first aid.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Conclusion...
Parallel Paradise who is update today...
there is not mate action... that's horrible

That scarecrow
...with that obviously inhuman arm...

...its future yuuta isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
@DeusVult
No no no, that's not what I meant. I meant that for someone who claims he wasn't sure, he's sure taking a plunge and betting his life fairly easy. After all his wounds from his first dive stayed so even if this works he may still kill himself.

Basically he sure made up his mind quick for someone who not only just promised his sister but was seemingly not sure it would work himself.

But I guess as Drims said:
The power of pussy is strong

Users who are viewing this thread