Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Scream/Dream

Power Uploader
Hyaka is doing a god's work, thanks for the chapters!

Power Uploader
@tekno the plot or "plot"

Amyways thanks Hyakuro for all these chapters! I tend to skip chapters that is getting sniped.

MD@Home
Might I suggest posting the Ko-Fi link in the comments here so we can support you more easily? Don't know if that's allowed.

That doll thing can't be the god of jealousy. There's no point to bring Youta in his world to lift his curse which I suppose can do it by himself.
In his first "jump" Youta saw for a moment a naked (middle-age) woman so if the doll is that woman then maybe she is Noah's mother. If it is not a woman, based on the metallic hand, the doll can be Youta from the future??? But Youta lost his left arm, the doll has a right metallic hand so maybe Youta lost the other hand in another "jump" or they are not related at all.

Double-page supporter
yep. i just didnt expect it to go.... well, dark with its story. dont get me wrong, its slightly above average but most similar manga end up not even trying.

Ít´s weird that he isn't even believing as an option to have some mental breakdown or something, I assume that anyone normal that is able to see something that no one sees it will be like at least thinking that is an illusion or something but he is totally betting his life even after losing an arm and a leg. Just like someone implied the plot power and the chunni are strong in this one

Double-page supporter
i think its more like the "dream" felt so real to him that when he got the chance to go back, he took it. it also helps that he had a legit heram there.

Yep, Youta didn't jump.
Chapter 50 spoiler
But he was been pulled (by the huge "tattered doll") and fall anyway. And worst Nishina (childhood friend) was also pulled and fall!
Does this mean she would be "re-incarnated" in that world too? And she will also die on the real world?
If she got re-incarnated on that world I'll expect Youta would pop her cherry. (but probably won't affect her real body)
And Pinako looks like in a deep shit (on her head) is she okay?. Oh Youta got back without injuries like brand new.

s1

I mean wouldn't you rather take the risk of death for a chance to go back to the world where girls cream themselves from just your touch

Double-page supporter
@evilnow8 also i think he was brought back to japan for the sole purpose of learning more about the monsters weakness.

Contributor
@silverden

Nah, i think he's brought back in japan when he die, but each time it hurt his body even more.

Next time he die, he will probably lose another arm, or he will be burned, idk.

Double-page supporter
@siquall that is possible, kinda like a respawn sacrifice. maybe the ragdoll thing is the god that controlswho gets chosen.

Users who are viewing this thread