Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Dead or Alive!

Fed-Kun's army
@luvicvis @Nakanowatari @Goldrop
A competing theory of mine is if Youta(MC) compels the girl to mate through touch or telling them he's male they get a collar. But if they essentially fall for him in someway before knowing he's actually male they don't get the collar.
Lilia at the beginning the first to not get the collar, she masturbated all day, gave him a BJ before sex. But she is also a Tomboy who was always fantasizing about meeting a male and mating by choice. Since in chapter 5 page 14 she is devastated by being turned down by the only male she believes she'll ever meet. https://mangadex.org/chapter/8413/14
The collar is for females he enslaves no collar is for those who come to him freely uncompelled.
If that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
heres my theory:

neck mark = got pregnant the fuck up
no mark = infertile / no eggs / something wrong with her pussah / cant have babies / just bad luck didnt get pregnant

Fed-Kun's army
>3 hours later
way to go!
>6 hours later
Is that even possible?
>12 hours later
wat
>3 days later
wat

Double-page supporter
@luvicvis the "oral first" theory couldn't be correct since Lumi does oral first in chapter 1 or 2 and still got a collar. The only difference here is that the two that didn't get a collar swallowed first. So oral alone couldn't be it. It would have to be swallow first. So you are better off being a spitter in this universe.

@kronix pregnant isn't a requirement since Pinako got it after just the tip being stuck in. Same with Manaka in this chapter, she got it as soon as Yota stuck it in.

Lol what. they were fuckin for 3-4 days straight before he things "Nah it's time to look for a way to survive".

Group Leader
Guys, the ones without collar is doing it in the wrong hole. It’s 100% science.

Yep, What I read/understand form the raws are right. (Even better than this)
Time to bid farewell to slowpoke scanlation groups. (5 days late)

Group Leader
latest

Users who are viewing this thread