Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Heaven and Hell

Contributor
I dont know, This is tragedy or blessing
The chapter title explain everything
Based Okamoto Lynn \ ? /

Contributor
Better if he don't die anymore or his body will be just rotten meat.

Were they having sex with his corpse or was he just unconscious at the time? I mean the moment he woke up back in that world there was already an ongoing orgy and they said he was dead in the last chapter.

You wouldn’t fire a warning shot with a single shot gun so odds are its been modified in some way. But even if her gun is empty its unlikely to be the only gun in the city and the next one won’t be empty, plus he’s on his last life so he has to make it count.

MD@Home
With all his "suicide attempts" from a window, one may wonder why the hospital did not put Youta in a windowless room or at worst; at the ground floor !

By the way, the orgy and his death doesn't have any flavor, the author seeks to shorten the manga ?

Supporter
@boag knowing the 'quality' of this series, it is likely they are referring to Youta's ability to prevent moonbreaking via sex. How this information would have spread to Maya so fast is beyond me, unless the girls were unconscious for quite a bit of time... likely just a oversight by the author (one of many)

hmm.. i get it
To Youta come to Paralel dimension is He get rekt.. by other paralel person (Lilia)
If youta die(paralel world), he come back to reality. where his body break each time he go there. (jump like spiderman)
else youta cant go to there anymore if the body cant take more.. (jump 2 from floor3 sure bad: dont ever try this at work/home)
Paralel > Reality
Sacrifices > Happiness..
Go FOR IT DUDE!!! YOU WONT GO TO HELL OR HEAVEN. BE GOD THERE..YOUTA FOLLOWER (woman)

@PTRB It isn't too far-fetched. Youta & Co. have been getting all their info from the local gods (who seem to know quite a bit but only reveal what they want or straight-up lie), so it stands to reason that Sendorio might have a god of their own to send them on their own quests. Either that or they're all Deep Jealousy cultists. I guess we'll find out.

Man, I was with the manga until we sailed out to open sea with 4 people and no resources. After that it just downhill from there, now we have guns in this world? Also how the fuck would they not have put him in a hospital room with barred or no windows on the off chance that he wakes up again and jumps out, that hospital is getting sued out of their ass so much.

Power Uploader
Yo, they couldn't have gotten this man a room on the first floor?

Dex-chan lover
Still, how did things go with the girl in the previous world? Hope she didn't die.

Dex-chan lover
the whole world traveling by drop shit just became a fucking meme. Author one time is fine, two times... okay 3 times... fuck off it's not funny anymore, just get the MC truck'd-kun plz get it over with

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense for them to have more advanced technology. After all, they have the means to live much longer than normal girls and thus develop their scientific knowledge. Guns wouldn’t be too tough, especially given that those are pretty primitive guns.

Users who are viewing this thread