Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - The witch's ambition and the girl's hope

God, that Plotwist..
Godamn someone threw the onion tear gas ;((

There's two girls that dies at age 20. I wished there at some evidence that the whole mating thing works.

Fed-Kun's army
still hate her, can’t convince normal rational people to like women who think pissing and leaving scars on someone is affection

@mcfucksauce probably right if this is normal world. but they are living without knowing male, and found it later after 20centuries.
Her love is good, i know its sound ridiculous. but she prove it to us... how harsh the world right now... like her...

I don’t understand why mangas do this. Fuck that bitch, why does the mc give a shit about her. I would’ve pissed on her while she was going out

am i supposed to feel bad for her suddenly? im glad she died actually, and kinda surprised that author went this route

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck you Author. It's not that I don't get the idea you're tossing out there. I acknowledge it to some degree.

But I want the bitch to suffer. The MC discovering his pimp hand for one use does not satisfy me.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOO!
We were close, SO close to greatness! He punched her and got her weapon, he could've just killed her! Not that he would have, even Kai "died" by sun, he didn't kill her.
She moonbroke, so at least we're safe from moral questions. But nooooooooo, he had to try to save her.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? With fucking "I think I like you, sorry for this twisted feelings" cringe to boot?

Hell no. HELL NO. After 60 chapters I'm kind of invested in the story, and feel it's a shame, but quality has been consistently dropping for a while. Fuck this.
See ya around, peeps.

That is some real toxic feelings and actions, Jesus Christ why was it necessary? XD
Isn't any girl here evil? They are just misunderstood and have some... "twisted feelings" c'mon

Also.... Arara the clown girl, I'm putting my bets that this bugger is the fucking Witch. Unless it's a red herring, but the signs are here

Users who are viewing this thread