Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Big-size me

So I guess clown girl seems to be galia or something considering that the collar is probably a plot device to hide the mark?

Didn't think about until I read previous comments tbh

Group Leader
@geistchevalier I think this would be an exception to the rule, he needs to stick it in the crazy right the fuck now. She even kicked his dick in what the fuck

Aggregator gang
Man if I was the protagonist I would have given up on this world already either that or I would've went ballistic on my capturers and killed almost everyone there

I bet the one that keeps falling is the witch disguised as a complete idiot

Aggregator gang
They seem trustable, i guess the talk at the roof shows that they are good guys but i think galia is already in the city.

Dex-chan lover
Ehm, with all the information in this chapter I'm starting to think the deeply jealous god is in fact victim here. He either didn't curse anyone or was tricked into it.

Also, "Lilia" is probably not Lilia but witch Galia, who mistakes Youta for DJG or the male from the 3.000 years ago. Well, there is also possibility the male and god and Youta are somewhat connected.

My two cents.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait to hear what her love juices smell and taste like. Maybe like cold metal/iron?

Double-page supporter
Considering she's a sadist, the best thing to hope for is that she doesn't turn into a Yandere after getting the D. Lumi's already possessive, but not "Imma kill any bitch that touches my man" possessive, scythe girl might decide she's going to be the only one mating from now on which could lead to... complications.

As for the childhood friend becoming the deeply jealous god after being dragged out of the window seems unlikely since that would make a paradox. Without the DJG, Youta doesn't get dragged into the world and start mating with other women which means that he doesn't mate with Lilia which means she never goes to the real world to toss him out of the school building in the first place. Then again, if Lilia was able to become a witch somehow in the original universe that started the loop I guess it would be possible. The problem here is that it would make Lilia too obvious if they did that sort of plot and knowing how Okamoto likes to operate from his other series, it would be a "twist" and Hanahana would be the DJG, not Lilia.

Dex-chan lover
Smart girl is keeping from touching him, but she is going to fuck up sooner or later

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm so this is the hentai version of Rezero.

We’ve got lumi that the mc said reminds him of his childhood friend. Same childhood friend that high chances got isekaid with him and might be the DJG.
&
We got Youta that kai said resembled the last male from 3000years ago which probably defeated sealed the DJG.

This just screams Satella and her fixation with Subaru .

Users who are viewing this thread