Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Big-size me

Not sure if it would be better for her to actually follow through or just go down like every other girl

Come on MC! Come on MC! Lure her face near you and spit to her then she will be you on no time. your fluid is same dangerous as your gentle hands

I'm waiting for the maid and this girl to die. either MC or the girl should kill them, please

Dex-chan lover
Almost sounds like this scythe girl had experienced some D before ... but that shouldn't be possible. The heffer is probably overestimating her ability to handle the D. She'll fall to the D ... they all fall to the D. Now if this bitch chick can take the D and still be sadistic then ... I call plot holes and shenanigans.

Does anyone get the feeling that the girl who confess to him in the other world going to be the God he trying to kill?

is it me or is lumi falling for the classic 'pretend to be good so the actual good guys will help us' trick? that monocole girl is totally suspicious, and i suspect that clown was really just pretending.

@Dipuc4Life
it could be like in the beach town where the witch hand-dildoed one of the girls. she might have relations with a similiar witch.

have you heard the news where someone died from **mming too much ?

Dex-chan lover
Arara the "clown" seems really suspicious. I wouldnt be surprised if shes the witch Galia since they just said they cant let the witch enter Sendoro and here Arara is begging to join them. She also hides her neck. Weird forced plot twist.

Supporter
@kinsake Probably. I also feel that the first male is somehow still involved, like somehow all the girls in this world are his children and he kills them at 20 because he only likes young girls or smth. So following what I know and your guess, the Deeply Jealous God (aka our world girl) is trying to keep MC in our world (maybe she is an unwilling villain, the 3000 year old male might be forcing her to whatever she may be doing), meanwhile Lilia keeps dragging him back b/c "she likes him" (maybe by the 3000 year old male's orders?). IDK, the author can twist this however he wants, this series isn't actually consistent...

Dex-chan lover
Look out MC-kun, her love is strong.
Clown-chan - "I was just pretending to be retarded!"

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just beat up that stupid little girl with the useless scythe thing? It wasn't a gun, they met in a corridor. I guess he hasn't got the balls for it.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope the girl in the last page die because she looks pain in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread