Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Excruciable execution

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo
Great Manga years back
>implyin elfen lied wasnt the same shit but with the edge cranked up to 11.

@Elrinion
you say that as if the author is afraid of killing of characters, which is not the case at all.

@MrEd
It lacks substance
I agree, yet the plot from the start has been stopping the curse of the deeply jealous god, we have not strayed from it.

@kernyang
its not like we havent had non plot chapters before, remember when they went to get flame stones? that served as characterization for the girls, its kinda the same deal right now.

He can't even rape this bitch, since that would be a reward.

if she is trying to destroy humanity why bother making him mate with women? to try to break him ?

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo @boag
holysht your comments made me realize the mangaka was the one making elfen lied, no wonder the name's sound familiar
I don't know how to prepare my heart now...

>He can't even rape this bitch, since that would be a reward.
i want him to tie her and force her watch him fucking every single girl in the town...?

and ye i %100 agree with @AMetroid even fanservice feels aimless and random in this arc ?

You guys get so cranky when your self-insert isn't getting sucked and fucked by every girl in this world's existence.

when is the joker girl gonna turn on everyone? what's the countdown bet? 1 chapter or 3?

Contributor
@boag

I always found Elfen lied really bad as a manga , the anime was way better.
Actually, my favorite manga from this author is Nononono , really different from his usual works..But it was axed, sadly.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it was flavored like their regular juices.

Has anyone noticed the sadistic freak has yet to directly touch Youta - as in, skin to skin contact? Want to make bets that the moment it happens she'll be one hell of a wailing mess? :p

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
I dropped EF halfway through cause it was taken itself too damn seriously.
At least this one seems to be having fun with it.

Good thing is girl's juice in that world are smell like their favorite food but what is that scythe girls favorite food?
Lumi is still best with fruity taste.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, clown girl is most likely the witch galia. I mean, I'd be shocked if she wasn't... i wouldnt mind a scene with her tho

Users who are viewing this thread