Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Parallel Paradox

Dex-chan lover
"anyone would feel that way" - MC trying to pass off his rape fetish as normal. Trying to back it up with his idea of (pseudo-) science to boot.

Dex-chan lover
why reading this doesn't make me feel like when i was reading hentai, perhaps the smex scene that was too simplified that it didn't fire up my brain or was there something else...

Dex-chan lover
@criver

Yo lil' white knight, he even pointed out in his thoughts he was bullshitting with some semi-truth to try and make her feel better about arousal so he could bone her to save her life. If she stayed guilty she would have killed herself or let the curse kill her.

So nah, you wrong.

And even if he was, so what? Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you're here reading this manga full of rape, too.

Dex-chan lover
I love how even the MC thinks she's a little fucked up in the head. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@criver
It's not like he had a lot of options to choose from.
Option 1: Make up some bullshit that nobody who's still alive can refute to make her feel better
Option 2: Make up some bullshit that sounds like a lie and hope she believes it
Option 3: Tell her she's a pervert and just let her kill herself
Option 4: Just rape her, leave the room and hope she doesn't kill herself. This still accomplishes the objective of giving her the black collar so who cares about what she does next, right?
To be honest I'm happy our mc chose the first option.

Dex-chan lover
@Ciello
im surprised hes managed to maintain his sanity for so long.
hes been thrown into a very insane situation where common sense isnt the best way forward.

Dex-chan lover
@Criver

Not in the slightest, you're just something of a confusing hypocrite?

Story where rape features prominently: "The MC is a rape-fetish freak!" Unless you just popped in for the latest issue for some reason, it took you 86 issues of reading Rape Paradise the Comic to come to this conclusion. That seems a little odd to me.

Not to mention your reasoning was strange. As @Ovdose put it, he did the best out of the options available to him in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
Another episode of : people talking about fantasy character decision

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose You forgot to mention the other infinitely many options. If this was a serious work, the obviously best solution would have been to try and persuade her that she shouldn't feel guilty, without providing some bs reasoning, since he had no reason to believe (well, except for the fact that he's the MC in this manga) that she'll trust such bs. However, seeing as this is a gag manga, it's indeed the best option. His explanation was definitely amusingly ironic, and specifically his thoughts regarding her being a pervert.

@Kayriel Yup, I don't think you'll be able to unrustle those jimmies for a while.

@boag indeed, getting put in a world where everything is contrived in order to have him have sex with any woman he wants must be taking a heavy toll on his sanity.

@newniez What did you think the comment section is for if not for discussing exactly that? It's like going to a bakery, and then questioning why people are buying bread.

Users who are viewing this thread