Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf
i say she isn't really dead. if she were, she'd rip face up and eyes open in typical okamoto fashion to make it more gruesome. it's the same troll tactic like when everyone thought that misaki got her arm ripped off by the first witch and then it turned out the witch lost hers while wearing a virtually identical outfit.

well the story is pretty original and good however the mc is boring ... fighting against monsters that have x10 his size the first time he sees them without questionning with simply saying "i was in kendo club" (maybe they train fight giants monsters in japan... dunno lol) , he's also pretty dumb i mean, he wishes to kill a god with his bare hands without any plans and finally he's just a classic guy like every mc in isekai with "i will save everyone" i stopped reading it because of this

Power Uploader
4 MILLION VIEWS PARALLEL PARADISE LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Parallel Paradise >>> Other smut

Definitely for cultured people.

Tbh, I don't even know if the story is that good or not, I didn't pay that much attention to it, but at least it has a plot

Dex-chan lover
@KeepTheLight i'm really wondering if ppl actually bother to read the chapter? they said fucking TWICE that it'll be
fixed.

I was reading the synopsis and i was like: "wow this seems interesting" AND THEN I SEE THE TITLE

Users who are viewing this thread